If your computer doesn’t have a working Charger/ DC jack then you won’t be able to charge it.
DC jack repairs are some of the most common repairs we do, so we will have your computer up and running in no time!
The DC jack for this laptop is separate from the motherboard and attaches via a connector.
• Laptop and Computer Repairs
• Laptop Screen Repairs
• Refurbished Laptops and Computers
• RAM/Memory upgrades
• Screen and keyboard replacements
• Performance upgrade with SSD (Solid State Drives)
• Chargers and batteries
• Software Upgrades and Installations such as Windows 10
• Repairs and replacements of power supplies, hard drives, motherboards, DVD-Rom and USB Port Repairs
• Upgrades to hardware or software
• Virus, Spyware and Malware clearing